Monday, December 3, 2012

Thank You Master!!!!


After such hardship and pain, my master has forgotten what he has promised, to bate me a full year if I have done worthy service, told him no lies, made no mistakes, and serv’d without grudge or grumbling, yet my dear master, Prospero, yells at me for reminding him? I cannot fathom my noble master's purpose for such reactions, but I thank him for freeing me from prison in a tree and Caliban, that poisonous child of Sycorax, got by the devil himself upon thy wicked dam. Spirits out there, never question your masters; they know what they are doing, and in the end, if you have a faithful master like mine, you will be freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!LOL!!!!! I shall be free as mountain winds, but first I must do a couple tasks. Being the last of my duties, I will do them perfectly so that when I am free, my master will cherish and honor me. I can’t wait; it’s a matter of days when I am at liberty and can live like a normal spirit, in harmony and peace. My debt to Prospero will be paid, and I will live!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!


                                                                      This is ME!!!!!
                                             

                                                              My Master, Prospero

                                  Thank you Prospero for saving me!!! Speacial Thanks to my Master!!!!




                                                   This is how I will live in the near future

1 comment: